I need a ride to the CBHM Start 2018

cbhm
Administrator
Mike, Nancy and the Race Committee Follow us: http://cbhm.com/ Race Blog: https://cbhmraceblog.blogspot.com/

Re: I need a ride to the CBHM Start 2018

cbhm
Administrator
PLEASE CARPOOL!!!
The race is point-to-point, so runners will be bused to the Start.

Bus Pick up is located between the Quechee Gorge Village Lot and the Quality Inn. Only RUNNERS on buses please.
MAP  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rMKJFOs2trzMUjeYQNB-DKkRFeI&usp=sharing

The first bus leaves at 5:45 am.
Buses run CONTINUOUSLY until 7 a.m.
Please Don't Wait for the LAST BUS!

The last bus leaves at 7:00 am.

Report to the Parking Area no later than 6:30 am.

Suicide Six Ski Area/Race Start
There is absolutely NO PARKING at the Start area (drop-off's before 7:15 am are OK, follow signs to Suicide Six ski area from Woodstock)
Mike, Nancy and the Race Committee Follow us: http://cbhm.com/ Race Blog: https://cbhmraceblog.blogspot.com/

Re: I need a ride to the CBHM Start 2018

Melissa
Does anyone have an extra seat leaving from Rutland?

Re: I need a ride to the CBHM Start 2018

Jessica
I can bring you from Rutland!

Re: I need a ride to the CBHM Start 2018

Melissa
Amazing! Thank you!!  Could you e-mail me at meL426pe@gmail.com and I'll give you my number so we can plan?

Re: I need a ride to the CBHM Start 2018

Denise Bailey
Anyone leaving from the Woodstock Inn?

Ride from Comfort Inn White River Junction to Busses

Lauren
Hi!  Looking for a ride from the Comfort Inn White River Junction to the Busses.  I know its a short ride, but trying to avoid waking the kids up earlier than needed : )  Thanks in advance!
Lauren

Re: I need a ride to the CBHM Start 2018

Jason Brown
Is anyone going back to Woodstock from the finish line? I was looking for someone to hitch a ride there.

Thanks!
Jason

Re: I need a ride to the CBHM Start 2018

Kelly
Lauren, I am in the same situation just at the holiday inn in white river junction. I found an uber driver who charges 35 to quechee or 55 to suicide six. We could split this I'm sure, let me know! Email me- kellyrmosher@gmail.com

Re: I need a ride to the CBHM Start 2018

Julie
I can't tell if I posted in the right spot. I can pick up people from White River Junction hotels if you don't mind being picked up at 6:00.  Text me at 603-667-1169

Re: I need a ride to the CBHM Start 2018

Matt
Hi,

This is a long shot, but I'm a spectator looking for a ride from White River Junction (Fireside Inn) to the finish line. Is there anyone that could take me over?

Thanks,
Matt